Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BTJ ep 1 commentary

Sound quality sounds decent, the awkwardness in my voice is noticable so far though.

Blog plug!

The intro is boring to me already. Yawnzorz. Background is important, but this wouldn't grab me.

Blog plug!

Ha ha, i'm better than Jenn, but my blog wasn't. Blogging is a lot of work. I probably could have blogged about podcasts, but I don't like them as much as games.

The show didn't focus on games for long. We didn't want to pigeon hole ourselves or have such a niche appeal.

We also decided after the fact to keep some level of anonymity, though it wouldn't be hard to find out our secret identities. The beep is funny to me too.

Plugging the show web site before we even had anything there. Whoops!

I forgot we only had one mic for the first show. Yech.

I can't stop saying something-sphere.

We're not funny. FACT!

I did a really poor job on selling people on why they should listen. Boo me

No comments: