Saturday, August 22, 2009

Episode 44 - Special Guest Danielle!

Danielle turns the tables and interviews David! Find out how they met, hear about David's favorite Turtle, and enjoy their spirited debate on World of Warcraft versus console gaming (over which Danielle is still riled up!). There's a little talk about Crystal's roommate, I trash David Suzuki, then things get a little blue in the studio as the talk turns to dating, sexuality, and (much to my chagrin) more information about my own sexual history than I ever expected to be broadcast.

**(Please note that the last 30 minutes or so sounds a bit odd, and the episode ends abruptly. Audacity crashed again and I did my very best to recover everything.)**

The frustration of piecing 30 minutes of audio back together was compounded by all of my attempts to upload this episode. For some reason, the upload would either time out or only a small fraction of the episode would be available and it took several days to find the cause of the problem.

No comments: