Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Episode 42 - The Meaning of Life

What better way to mark 42 than with nothing but game talk? Hear my review of Folklore for the PS3 and then David's review of Prince of Persia for the 360. Then we pack in so much news that I couldn't fit it all into the Libsyn tags: Earthworm Jim, Lost Planet 2, Fairy Tale Fights, Mini Ninjas, Brutal Legend, Army of Two, art for Borderlands, what Bethesda isn't doing, delays from Bioware, creative press kits for two new DS releases, price drops and skinny consoles, the Zune HD, the new Playstation UI, Fable GOTY, and more!

David closes out the show with praise for my work on the blog, but also a modicum of criticism. He objects to what he feels is me putting words in his mouth. To that I say: When he posts blogs (which I'd love to see more of, because I enjoy his writing) he can put words in my mouth. (To which he will respond with a crude comment about what else I'll find in my mouth. That's how he rolls.)

(Blowjobs!)

No comments: