Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yes. I'm that good.

So last night I was doing one of my favourite things, playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 with Joey (AKA XBox Live Gamertag: Joseraph) and I was able to accomplish a feat that is definitely worthy of an Achievement. I had previously drank a large coffee from 711, so it was pee-time, but Joey (Joseraph) hates interuptions to our gaming time. In an attempt to be considerate, I figured I'd keep hidden in cover whilest I pee, letting joey continue playing. The bathroom is right out side the bedroom, So I brought my controller with me, so I could keep the left trigger pressed, to remain in cover. While in the bathroom, joey starts yelling that enemies are advancing on my position, so I panickedly start hitting the right trigger, effectively blind firing from my cover. I took out two terrorists like this, then I started to pee. While peeing, another terrorist came at me, so I had to use my chin to fire. Killed him!
So my kill count during urinating is 3.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I'm glad I was there for it. But maybe not.

Joseraph said...

Actually it was more like five. During his panicky blind-firing, he took out two more with a thrown grenade. But then that's just how lucky he is sometimes. Of course, note how he makes no mention of his mistakes, like how he got suckered by some mexican terrorist back when we were playing RB6:Vegas. Dave (i.e., WikkidKarma) had him dead to rights, a 552 Commando at just shy of point blank, and you'll never guess what happened. The bullet recepticle raised his hands in surrender and said "Pleez do nawt shoot me, senior." And Dave was all like "Not to worry, my friend," and LOWERED HIS FREAKING GUN !! And the guy was all like RAT-A-TAT-TAT, YA DUMB MOTHER FUCKER !!! It was so funny. He got punked by his own Xbox. Just thinking about it still brings a grin to my face.